We are reopening
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on July 14th.
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, we strongly advise that you book online, phone or message us on social media if you want to make an appointment – don’t come into our salon/barbershop.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
1. Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
2. On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
3. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing. You will have the option to purchase your own PPE bag which will include Disposable gown, disposable towel and disposable mask at the extra cost of £2
4. There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
5. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly. All team members have enrolled in the Loreal and barbicide hygiene health and safety courses.
6. Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
7. We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
8. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
9.We will have the facility to take your temperatures on arrival. If you do become unwell please cancel your appointment and reschedule for 2 weeks time.
10.There will be no food or hot beverages consumed in the salon, we will offer bottled water in paper cups. Please feel free to bring your own hot drinks.
11.There will be a protection screen up around the reception area as well as one in between the basins.
12. Please limit your personal belongings on your visit to the salon, you will be provided with a plastic bag for any additional clothing, keys and purse.
13. We would strongly advise that you do not wear gloves as these can cross contaminate and would prefer that you wash or sanitise your hands on arrival.
But most of all please come and enjoy your hair experience like you always have , some of the ways we do business may have changed but we are still the same! Thank you again for supporting us during this difficult time, we are so looking forward to seeing you all.